Friday 11 January 2013

Maiden Voyage

Okay, so I'm going to let you in on a little secret. I have been wanting to start a blog from some time now. (And in unison, *ooooohhhhh, aahhhhhhh*)

I don't have any visions of it being this go-to blog that people have for advice on fashion and love, it's not going to be that. Mostly it is going to be pictures and descriptions of places I have traveled, things I have seen, books I have read, music I am phasing on, reviews on movies, etc. As mentioned in my bio, this blog will more than likely feature a majority of its content on hockey and hockey players, including my next post which is a long and tedious look into the locker room hotties of each team. Trust me, it'll be worth the read!

I had previously tried to start a blog with updates on the status of my "Bucket List - 100 Things I Want to do Before I Die", but because it is goals that I plan to complete over my lifetime, posts were infrequent and the attraction died out. However, I am hoping to incorporate that into this one. Add that to the long list of items I can ramble on about.

Anyways, I am doing this blog for me and for me only, as a creative outlet for a mind that wanders back in time, to the future, and to other realms of this world I can only dream exist! If you happen to stumble upon it and read something you enjoy I'm glad. I also enjoy a good debate so if you see a review you disagree with let me hear it!

Happy Blogging! xo K.

No comments:

Post a Comment